Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Utah Jazz


Anyone who knows me knows that there are a few things that I love to talk aoubt


1- Fashion, I work in it all day. The newest outfit, what the celebrities are wearing, how capri's have lasted so long and how I swore in junior high I would never wear them (what a loser!) (See a later blog on this topic!)


2- My Pets, well not really mine, my cat that my Mom has turned into a spoiled little furball and my brother's slash Mom's dog, who I claim to have trained to walk without a leash (But in reality one day Lucy just decided it was a lot more fun to run and walk without being restrained by my buff arms).


And last but not least MY Utah Jazz:


Yes MY Utah Jazz. I do not know very many fans who in the seventh grade and maybe on various occasions here and there support their fans by wearing their team logo on their underpants (okay I know too much information) everytime there is a game. Tonight my friend Tricia and I went to the Jazz game and I absolutely had a blast, I was not in the front row, not even in the front 38 rows, just in the nosebleed sections with the other loyal fans cheering on our team. The Jazz never get the credit they deserve, yes sometimes we do slump a bit in the fourth quarter and we even may let the bobcats cut our lead from 20 down to four or five, but we keep fighting. We keep our profiles low here in the West, and just wait playoff time we'll show you what we are truly made of!!! It's been fun to watch the team really develop this year, seeing the old pick and roll transform into the new age with Deron and Boozer, finally seeing Memo pick up his inside game, and who can't cheer when Korver is draining those threes.


I'm so excited for this playoff season more excited than I have ever been. Never can I remember the West being so competitive this is such a great time to be a basketball fan. You may say you are a True Blue Jazz Fan, but do you have the underwear and every newspaper article since 96' cut out, try again.



No comments: