Thursday, August 6, 2009

30 Weeks down and 10 to go!

I know, I know. I am the WORST blogger ever. I mean who waits 6 months before they update their blog, oh yeah I do. Well as you can see from the picture pretty soon we will have another new addition to our family. Here I am at about 29 weeks. I always said when I hit 30 weeks I'd celebrate. I can't believe I only have 10 weeks left until we meet our little boy, oh yeah...for those of you who don't know we are having a boy!!



There are so many weird crazy things that amaze me about pregnancy.

1. The Morning Sickness went away for me I hit week 12 and it was gone, Thank Goodness! My back hardly hurts, I can count 3 days where it killed but the doctor is amazed that being on my feet all day hasn't killed my back.

2. Your body changes in so many ways but I've been so lucky to wear my "normal" clothes up about until two weeks ago, I know I was really lucky. I just really miss running.

3. Everytime someone sees me they comment on "how small I am." What? I feel like an elephant? Small? But I guess in comparrison to other's perceptions, I am small for being as far a long as I am. The doctor says I am measuring right on target so that is great! Working on your feet for 8 hours a day during pregnancy is not recommended you may not gain adequate weight and then you'll have to take nasty vitamin suppliments. So far, I should have gained about 15 pounds and I'm at about 7.

4. I finally let girls at my store do A LOT more for me. I think they are sick of it, but I'm so thankful for them because bending over is not pleasant. Lifting is restricted and they are just so sweet to always grab me the exact food I'm craving. Poor girls have been to seven eleven probably more times than they can count, can't help it I love those slurpees!

5. I can't wait to fit into all the cute jeans we have in. Don't worry though I've bought two cute styles in a bigger size and rubberband them, my girls are DETERMINED to make sure I'm not frumpy and pregnant and I must say they have kept me pretty cute throughout the whole pregnancy!! I'll take more pictures of the cute outfits they have put together for me.

6. Marie Calendars Frozen Turkey Dinner, Yummy only 350 Calories and 10 grams of fat good for a frozen lunch/dinner, I live on them. Lol.





Now a bit more info about the baby.



Joe and I have decided to name him Tymon. Prononced (Ty men)

It's Greek. We will call him Ty for short. In Greek it means honor, or warrior whichever "name dictionary" you are looking it up in. We love it! I've found many bargains on a dresser, rocking chair and other great things for his room that we HAVEN'T even started working on yet!!! I'm getting a bit stressed about working my last few weeks and getting everything done but that is what I do.



Please Post a comment for us if any of you stop in and read our blog, I'll keep updating it if I know someone is actually reading it beside my cute sister-n-laws :)!



Leave us a comment!

13 comments:

Shauntel said...

I'm just a sister in law, but I'm so excited to see your post! :)

And yes, you're tiny. I'd gained, oh, about 25-30 pounds at 30 weeks! My sister told me that her friend saw a picture of me at 38 weeks and asked if I was having twins. Enjoy your tiny pregnancy! :)

These last ten weeks fly by. And before you know it, your life will be changed forever. In the best way. :)

alisquire said...

Jame, I can't remember how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did! Yes, you're tiny. I gained around 50 pounds my first pregnancy! Good luck with everything!

Ryan and Crystal said...

I still read your blog. I haven't forgotten you!! You are darling, okay no fair you are so tiny for being 30 weeks along. That is so exciting that you and Joe are having a little one. I love the name too you picked out. Keep posting because we have to keep in contact somehow.

Bradwich said...

Hey Jame,

You're looking great! Congrats to you two!

Aloicoius said...

I'm so jealous of you girls who don't even get fat when you're pregnant, just get the bump. I also gained almost 50 lbs with my baby. It's all off now but it was A LOT of work. I'm so excited for you and Joe! You're going to be great parents. Oh, and BOYS RULE!!!

Little Mini said...

I love reading your blog!

You are looking really good for being pregnant, I hope I am that way but I have a feeling I will gain lots of weight. That is so exciting that you have only 10 weeks left! Wa hoo! We are excited to see the baby boy Tymon!

HUGHES FAMILY said...

Hey Friend!
I'm so excited for you! You are so cute! I'm excited for this baby to come...oh and I read your blog when you update it too. : ) Love ya!

Rodney and Tanya said...

We added you. you just have to copy and paste www.rodandtan.blogspot.com under customize, then add it in "our favorite blogs"

Rachel said...

I don't see you guys nearly enough, so it's fun to have an update on your blog! I'm excited for you and your cute baby!

Jared and Reini said...

I can't even stand how cute you look! I'm so excited for you! Congrats again! It's crazy how fast time has flown by! Just the other day I was thinking about you and all of the fun times we had with one another pre marriage....

l + j said...

your belly is so cute! (and still so tiny!) congratulations!

Kellie said...

Hey guys... I admit that I look at your blog every once and awhile. Congratulations on the baby boy! That is so exciting.
-Kellie Tye

The Rowley's said...

I didn't know you were pregnant...congrats, you will make such a cute mom!!! I love the name you and Joe picked....picking names is such a chore and we have yet to pick one for our little guy :) Congrats again, I am so happy for you!!