Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy 4 Years!

Yesterday was our 4 Year Anniversary. Here ia quick look back at the past wonderful 4 years! Happy Anniversary Joe, I love you.

Year 1: Here is where it all began. This is one of my favorite pictures from the Wedding, because both Joe and I had no idea how to do a dip when the photographer asked us to. So we are both laughing. What a fun day 4 years ago!
Year 2: A fun cruise with our friends to Ensenada. One of our formal nights.
Year 3: Can't believe I even posted this picture wow I was HUGE! Oh Well. Here we are at my Aunt's Bridal Shower, Awaiting Tymon's arrival. I was offically 8 months preggo in this picture!

Year 4: A Trip to Lake Powell, and even better with Tymon at 8 months




3 comments:

Bradwich said...

Congrats you guys! This is awesome!

ahewitson said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been 4 years!! Congrats!

Emily Peterson said...

Cute pictures! Have you really been married almost as long as I have? Did I really used to babysit you? :) It is amazing how time flies. It looks like you two are so happy--congratulations!