Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Trouble!


"Duck...Duck...Duck...Duck...Duck." This is Ty's most favorite word. This picture is from a Sunday walk up around Brighton. Ty could not have been more excited because he found many ducks. Often on the parkway we go and feed the Ducks. Ty is not a fan of bread but whenever I hand him some to feed the ducks - it always ends up in his mouth.

Funny story. Joe and I both had the flu. Not a fun day. Joe was asleep and I had to run into the bathroom. Earlier that morning I had been feeding Ty yogurt (one of his other favorite things) I put it on our tall, tall dresser while I went into the bathroom. With the help of his four legged dog friend the yogurt now was down from the dresser and all over the floor. Ty was feeding Blacky the yogurt with the spoon and they both were loving every minute of it. I should have taken a picture but I was preoccupied cleaning it all up off of the carpet and the bed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: