Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!



I cannot believe that it has been two years it is so crazy to me! Joe knows that I am not really big on getting presents on Christmas, but I love Valentines and our Anniversary so I was hoping he'd make this one extra special. I thought I was being extremly creative and expensive when I bought him the deadliest catch seasons 1-4 on DVD. I don't think he's liked it to much because he hasn't even opened it. However, I think the true reason is that he has been too busy playing with my anniversary present.


Make sure your sound is on for this video and remember it is like 12 a.m. and I'm screaming and Joe is telling me to shut up or our new neighbors will hate us, but I can't help it I was so excited!






We have been playing this all month and I was so excited to get Wi Fit I absoultely love it. Please comment if you guys read our blog we would love to hear from you!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Ryan and Crystal said...

I love the video, that cracks me up becuase I can relate to it so much.