Monday, October 26, 2009

Tymon Joseph has come





After only six hours of being at the hospital we had our little Tymon in our hands and warming our hearts. The total birth time was not to long as Jamie did a great job pushing when needed. He came out about six thirty and weighed in at 5 pounds 15 ounces and was 21 inches long. Tymon came out healthy and happy! Here are some pictures of the little one and the big brown eyes and dark hair he has. More pictures will be coming as we get more of him.

I'm new at this blogging thing so be patient with me.

10 comments:

Shauntel said...

Oh, he's so beautiful. I love his big eyes.

Congratulations daddy. :)

And mommy.:)

We are so excited for you and so excited to meet him.

JOEY's Thoughts of the Day said...

so so beautiful. i'm so happy he has your eyes Jamie! love my new 2nd cousin!!

Kaycie said...

He's so cute. Way to go guys, you sure know how to make um right.

Bradwich said...

Congrats, you two! This is super exciting!

Kellie said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie.

Ryan and Crystal said...

Congratulations he is adorable!! I am so happy for you guys. I also love your nursrey. Your mom did an amazing job on the cross stitch.

Steven and Blythe said...

Yay! Congrats! Steven has been anxious to know when that baby boy was coming! He is a handsome little boy! You all look great and happy!

Rachel said...

Tymon is so cute! Congratulations!

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

How cute! Thanks for posting pics so fast so we can see him! Glad you went on your own! That's exciting!!! Congrats Mom and Dad!!! Say bye bye to sleeping! LOL

Oh, I am adding you as a friend on my blog... not that I blog much anyway. ;)

HUGHES FAMILY said...

Yea! He is SO cute! I can't wait to meet him...hopefully today?!? Miss you!