Wednesday, November 4, 2009

First Doctor's Visit and Halloween














Tymon is such a good baby. My mom keeps reminding me that not all babies are this good. He is already sleeping about 5-6 straight a night and hardly ever cries much. He loves to snuggle and he loves when his Mom sings to him.


His first Doctor's visit went really well. The Peditrician advised us to not take him anywhere for a good couple of weeks with all the nasty germs going around! Tymon is still really small but he is strong and healthy!


5 comments:

Shauntel said...

I can't believe he's already sleeping that long at night! What an angel! Annabelle did the every two hours for two months! :) But I can't complain - these Cheney babies seem to just be angels all around.

Love his costume. Love that he's so tiny in it. Love that Annabelle is busting out of hers.

Oh I love these babies.

Whit C said...

haha he is so cute jamie! and that is so bentley's office your at. and pretty sure its the same room i was in the last time i was there and me and kim got shots :)

Jared and Reini said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and Joe! What a tiny little squirt.... you two are going to be incredible parents! I can't wait for more pictures!

littlered said...

I agree these Cheney babies are the cutest little people I've ever seen! :)Ahhh I love being an aunt!! Muy bueno!!

JOEY's Thoughts of the Day said...

love the costume!!!