Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Three Weeks!

He has some personality! He's probably thinking, "I'm glad my Mom has such great Fashion Taste -Daddy should let her dress him more - cause I sure look adorable."

"What is going on with this darn Utah Jazz really? They are going to put me to sleep."

"Yup told you."


"What you want me to sleep in my bed?"



Tymon Loves his swing - that is when he's not hungry :)
I cannot get over how cute they look when they sleep!


Wow! Time really flies with a newborn, it really seems like yesterday since I was posting Happy two Weeks.

Tymon is such a great baby and we are so happy he is here! Tymon loves to eat, sleep and you got it poop! Not to mention he loves to watch the lights and have ANYONE sing to him.

1 comment:

Steven and Blythe said...

That first picture is adorable and I think Tymon should be thankful you have such great fashion taste! Too cute! I love all his little expressions! It seems like he is getting bigger since we last saw him.