Wednesday, December 2, 2009

5 weeks

Tymon is getting to be so alert. He is definately not a sleepy newborn anymore. This is him staring at the Christmas tree - one of his favorite new activities.
Did I mention he is a really smiley baby?!
Thank you Nicole for these darling booties I love them and i love that they have buttons so they stay on his feet!
Thanks Cindy for this cute blanket with his name these pictures turned out reallly well!!

One of my favorite pictures of him. He looks so innocent.

I could not resist putting this picture on here. Ty still goes cross eyed when he is trying to concentrate on something really hard. He's getting a big chubbier too which is so cute!






3 comments:

Shauntel said...

Beautiful baby. I love his smile so much.

Brittani said...

So cute Jamie... isn't it great having a cute baby to smile at you? Hope all is going well!

Steven and Blythe said...

He is so adorable and he is getting big! I love those adorable baby rolls and those big beautiful eyes! We need to come see him again! Your tree is gorgeous by the way...