Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree...Oh Christmas Tree...








Here she is! This is our first Christmas tree. It all started like this. My kind Aunt offered to give us this 9 FOOT Christmas tree (Thanks Aunt Dee) I wasn't so sure - a) I had never decorated a Christmas tree by myself and b) it's nine feet, I was not even sure it would fit in our house. However it worked out perfectly. Me being the bargain hunter, headed to Micheals after about 3 hours (lol not really) of trying to decide a theme I finally picked out red, gold and green. Then I had to search for good prices on ribbons and ornaments and with a $50 budget I ended up with this. Tymon loves it which makes it all worth it and not to mention it is pretty fun to stare at. Each year I think I will hit the after Christmas Sales and add some more ornaments to the bunch. Steph remember last year when I got those ornaments at Wal-mart for 70 cents they sure came in handy. Merry Christmas!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: