Thursday, January 21, 2010

Week 13 continued

So I know I always am blogging about Tymon these days. I bet your wondering what's been going on with us. Probably not. But here are just a few things that have totally changed 2010 already. The first one pictured above is Jillian Michaels Thirty Day Shred.

I am obsessed with Biggest Loser and a TOTAL SUCKER for any product that endorses it. From extra gum to the workout videos I love it all. This video has changed my life and this is why.

1. It's 20 minutes who has time for more than that with a tiny baby and a full time job?
2. You can set it on different levels for when you become more advanced.
3. It combines strength, cardio and abs, what more do you need?

I have been doing this video for about two weeks and can already tell a difference, I'll let you know how the thirty day shred works after thirty consistent days!

2. This little man pictured below has renewed my love for reading! While these days I am mostly reading magazines and baby books let me know any good books you have on your list for 2010 especially any good parenting ones.

(Can you tell he LOVES to read already)
3. Coupons. I HEART coupons. I have made a challenge for myself to cut my grocery bill in half for the year. I clip on the coupons out of the paper of foods we consistently eat, plan our meals and save save save. This past week I saved over $10.00 on our normal grocery bill. There are also some great websites online where you can get free samples and print coupons!

This is Tymon sticking out his tongue as I cut all the coupons out. Notice how the diaper ones are rigth on top!

4. Awesome Blogs

Two of my favorite blogs are

http://www.freebies4mom.blogspot.com/

and

http://www.moneysavingmom.com/

Check them out - You won't regret it! What are your new favs of 2010?

2 comments:

Winston and Adrienne said...

The rec center by my house just closed which was my place to workout :( so I might just have to get this Jillan's workout! I love coupons! thanks for the sites! Your little guy is adorable! We need to hang out!

Keydi said...

I am proud of you Jamie!
I am the very worst at saving money
you will have to give me tips!
I am a poor college student! :(