Thursday, January 21, 2010

Week 13



We went to the car show last week with our friends Kade, Elisa and Kole! (Thanks guys we had a great time) and thanks to my nice Daddy for getting us the tickets! We go to the car show every year but this time we were actually in the market. Tymon LOVED the car show and he especially loved any RED car he could spot. He refused to be in his stroller because he couldn't see the cars as well!

Here are the choices we have narrowed our car hunt down to. We are open for input if anyone has owned any of the following cars. I won't tell you mine or Joe's first picks (as we can't agree) so let us hear your input!!

We want a mid range suv as trying to cram Ty's carseat into the back of my car has been a bit of a chore. Here are our choices in no particular order.

1. Chevy Eclipse
2. Mazda SX7
3. Subaru Forrestor Sport
4. Honda CRV

2 comments:

Adam and Shawna said...

MAZDA!!! I have one and it is the best car ever!!!!!! Is your lease up??

Steven and Blythe said...

Go for the Honda CRV because they have the best crash test ratings. I would totally love a Honda! Not only that but my Honda Civic is still running like a champ and it is 15 years old! I love the pictures of Ty and that is way cute that he loves the red cars.