Friday, February 26, 2010

Updating the Past Month


It has been a long time since I have been able to blog or at least it feels like it.
Balance. That's what I've been trying to conqure these past few months. At first it was balancing a new baby into a house where before it was just a husband and a spoiled cat. Then four months ago a special little baby changed our life. For the past two months I have also been trying to balance working full time, being a mom and still keeping my sainty. While I will admitt its definately not easy, Tymon makes it all worth it.
The pictures above are of the first walk we took with the Mr. As silly as it sounds it is somewhat symbolic of the balance we have found as a little family.
It's Sunday
It's Sunny
Its Me
Its the Mr
Its Joe
It's slightly cold
It's his first time in his carrier sling, but no the last
It's a slow afternoon, where I could have time just stop
It's time to take self portraits
that are off centered, off balanced.
It IS Perfect.

No comments: