Friday, February 26, 2010

What has Ty Been Up To


Tymon is 18 weeks. He had his 4 month checkup Yesterday. Tymon is now in the 94th percentile for height and the 22% to weight. He is now 26 inches long (he is so tall and skinny) and 13 lbs. Thought I would just make a collage since there are so many pictures I have taken of him that I just LOVE.
The top right picture is of him in his boppy. I never used it for nursing but he loves to sit in it, especially to sit in it and watch anything on disney channel. He will just talk and talk to those cartoons all day if I let him. The second picture is of him in his new pj's. Yeah! He graduated to 3-6 month clothes! The last picture on the top row is of him napping on my bed, smiling in his sleep! The next row shows Ty's personality. He is just one happy, funny, alert baby.
The bottom row is my favorite. I dress him up every chance I get. Not to mention he is starting to love his exersaucer, one he figured out how to hold his head up!

3 comments:

Steven and Blythe said...

He is getting so big and he is so adorable! We need to hang out sometime.

Winston and Adrienne said...

I think Ethan has the same exact beanie! Tymon is so cute! What a cute way to show your pictures! How did you even do that, I am so bad at this whole blogger thing! Well things have slown down for me since I went to part time. Let me know of a time we can hangout!!

Keydi said...

Jamie I freaking love him :) Remember when we went shopping for toys! Ha his eyes would flip out with that colorful one! I loved it all to much :) Lets go again soon