Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Mister is 6 months / Bike Tour

So Long story short I had not rode my bike previous to doing this 25 miler, I was still smiling at the end.
Joe Just loves any freebie!

I was kind of proud of my medal ;) I know I'm weird!









Here's Ty at Six Months

Notice the Cat in the background she is never more than 10 feet away from him!












He looks so much like Joe Here!


My Little Man that started at out 5 pounds is NOT so little anymore. I love this stage so much even though he'd rather get into everything (no he's not even mobile) than cuddle it is so much fun. He loves any attention and has started saying "ba, ba, ba" here and there. Not to mention he DOES love his ba ba ba and any food he will shove it down. This morning, I fed him two mum mums, a whole bowl of oatmeal and a bottle and he still wanted more!!

No comments: