Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Dirty Dash - Lots of Muddy Pics!

I had to put this picture at the very first cause it was the absolute highlight of the run for me!
(Plus I don't know how to move pictures on this dumb blogger format) ;)


Here we are before we started, our team name was "Dirty Soles" we all were so excited super clean and smelling pretty!!




This was the third obstacle on the 10k course the first two were barrels of hay you jumped over, followed by huge tubes you crawled through, then three of these walls you jumped over! This was the hardest one for me. I need to work on my upper body strength, but I got over all of them!




Running up the hill covered in mud, not to mention your shoes felt like they were about 50 lbs! Now that's a workout.



This was at the top of the hill! Cute Kim and I!





Almost to the end here is our team smiling before we go down the awesome sloppy slide. Thiw was before we got super muddy!

















Now there are some dirty soles if I do say so myself!






Don't worry Joe, I will spray off with a fire hose before getting in the car. Celebrating before the final mud slide!


Cute! If I do say so myself


By far the best 10k I have ever done! See you next year piggies!

3 comments:

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

How fun!! Looks awesome:)!!

Rachel said...

Wow! That is awesome. Bryan wants to do a run like this next month, I'll have to show him your pictures to get him even more excited about it.

Brittani said...

Lance and I wanted to do this so bad! But just procrastinated and then never did... How hard was it? More fun than hard? There's always next year I guess